Vegetable and Potato Frittata
Try our take on this delicious breakfast entrée. Serves 2-3.
- 1 cup Boston Market Garlic Dill New Potatoes
- 1 cup Boston Market Fresh-Steamed Vegetables
- 2 large eggs
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp. freshly grated nutmeg
- 1 tsp. Kosher salt
- 1 tsp. freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely grated Fontina cheese (about 6 ounces)
- 4 roasted plum tomatoes, sliced 3/4 inch thick
- 2 bell peppers (yellow or orange), cut into 3/4-inch-thick strips
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for the baking dish
- 3 tsp. chopped basil
- 3 tsp. oregano
- Preheat the oven to 375°.
- Whisk the egg yolks and heavy cream in a small bowl and set aside.
- Stir in the nutmeg, salt and pepper.
- Place the Garlic Dill New Potatoes, Fresh-Steamed Vegetables, peppers and tomatoes into a baking dish which has been rubbed with olive oil.
- Pour the egg mixture over the top of the vegetables and potatoes.
- Top evenly with Fontina cheese. Sprinkle fresh chopped herbs over the top of the cheese.
- Place frittata in the oven and bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let rest 15 minutes on the stove top. Serve warm.