Next Day Quiche
Serves 6 – 8
- 1 cup Boston Market Garlic Dill New Potatoes
- 1 cup Boston Market Steamed Vegetables
- 1 bunch chopped scallions
- 6 whole eggs
- 16 oz. half and half
- 1/2 cup shredded fontina cheese
- 1 tsp. red pepper flake
- ¼ tsp. nutmeg
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pie or tart shell
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a medium size bowl whisk together eggs, half and half, red pepper flake, and salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Roughly chop vegetables and potatoes and place in pie crust.
- Pour egg mix over the top of the vegetable/potato mixture.
- Evenly spread shredded cheese and scallions on top of the quiche.
- Place in oven and cook for 35 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let the quiche rest for 10 minutes before serving.