Green Chili Chicken Casserole
Serves: 6 – 8
- 16 oz. Boston Market pulled rotisserie chicken
- 2 Tbs. taco seasoning
- 8 oz. of your favorite green chili
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans (rinsed and well drained)
- 2 cups Boston Market sweet corn
- 9 corn tortillas
- 2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese, divided (can use more or less)
- ½ cup Pico de Gallo
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup guacamole
- Lime wedges
- Cilantro sprigs
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease your favorite casserole baking dish. (11×7)
- In a large bowl toss the pulled chicken and taco seasoning together. Mix well and make sure all of the chicken is coated in seasoning.
- Arrange 3 corn tortillas in the bottom of the baking dish.
- Spread 1/4 cup of your favorite green chili over the tortillas in the baking dish.
- Cover the green chili with 1/3 of the seasoned pulled chicken, corn and black beans. Then with 1/3 of the shredded cheese.
- Repeat the layers twice but do not put a layer of cheese on top.
- Drizzle any remaining green chili on top.
- Cover with foil and bake in a 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Remove foil and sprinkle with more cheese (any amount desired) then return to oven and bake for another 5 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- Let stand 10-15 minutes before serving.
- Top or serve on the side with sour cream, Pico de Gallo, guacamole, cilantro and lime wedges.