Make a delicious breakfast treat easy with Boston Market Cinnamon Apples.
- 2 large containers of Boston Market Cinnamon Apples cooled and chopped (3/8”-1/2”)
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons. sugar
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 4 oz. melted butter (and extra as needed)
- 1 tablespoon. vanilla extract
- 1 cup brown sugar
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together eggs, milk and vanilla. Then, pour mixture in to dry ingredients and whisk to combine. Stir in melted butter.
- In a 9-inch pan over medium heat, melt about 1 tablespoon butter and stir ¼ cup brown sugar. Distribute chopped cinnamon apples evenly. Pour brown sugar and butter mixture over cinnamon apples, spread out evenly. Cover with batter and bake at 400 degrees for 12 minutes. To serve, invert onto plates. Serve with your favorite syrup.