Cookie and Brownie Shake
Serves 2 (if you want to share)
- 2 Boston Market chocolate chip cookies
- 1 Boston Market chocolate brownie
- 1 oz. vanilla syrup
- 1 cup of your favorite vanilla ice cream
- 4 oz. of half and half
- Whipped cream and cherry (optional)
- Rough chop or break apart cookies into large chunks.
- Cut brownie into dime size chunks.
- Add ice cream to blender.
- Add cookies.
- Add half and half and vanilla syrup.
- Blend together but don’t over blend. Shake should be a little chunky.
- Add in brownie chunks and mix with a rubber spatula. Scoop out shake into one large glass or two smaller glasses if you are sharing.