Cinnamon Apple Stix
- 1 cup of Boston Market Cinnamon Apples
- 6 ea. puff pastry squares (4×4 inches)
- 2 Tbs. Sugar
- 1 Tbs. Cinnamon
- 4 oz. heavy whipping cream
- 2 tsp. Sugar
- 1 tsp. Almond paste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Chop the cinnamon apples into small pea size pieces
- Evenly spread chopped apples on puff pastry squares leaving one edge ½ inch uncoated.
- Start to roll filled puff dough towards the uncoated edge.
- Place the cinnamon apple stix on a greased cookie tray seam side down.
- Place cookie tray of all six stix in the preheated oven and bake for 12 minutes.
- While the stix are baking, place heavy cream in a chilled stainless steel bowl. Whip to a firm peak. Add sugar and almond paste. Whip to mix ingredients well. Set aside in refrigerator.
- Remove stix from the oven, dust with sugar and cinnamon and let sit for 5-8 minutes before serving.
- Serve the Cinnamon Apple Styx with the Almond Cream.Set oven to 350 degrees.
TIP: Almonds taste great with apples, but regular whipped cream tastes great too!