Chicken Lettuce Wraps
Mix up your weeknight routine with a fun wrap. This recipe infuses all natural Boston Market Rotisserie Chicken with Asian inspired flavors.
- 1 whole Boston Market Rotisserie Chicken, picked and diced in small pieces
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 – 8 oz. can water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup carrots, diced in small pieces
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup roasted peanuts chopped in half
- 1 head Greenleaf or Iceberg lettuce, separated into whole leaves
- 1 – 8 oz. pouch or 1 cup of your favorite Hoisin Sauce
- Heat oil over high heat in large frying pan or wok
- Add Boston Market Rotisserie Chicken, all vegetables and half of the peanuts, stir fry for 2 minutes
- Add 3/4 pouch of Asian sauce, bring to a simmer, add green onions and remaining peanuts
- Scoop the mixture into a lettuce leaf cup
- Drizzle the remaining sauce on top
Feel free to vary the ingredients to your preferences. If you love broccoli and dislike water chestnuts, make the substitution. Just cut up the broccoli so it’s in similarly sized pieces as the other ingredients.
No peanuts? No problem. Other nuts like cashews or almonds will work.