Deviled Eggs with Spicy Chicken Salad
Easter appetizers with just the right amount of kick! Serves 4-6.
- 1 Boston Market Rotisserie Chicken, skinless breast, roughly-chopped
- 6 fresh eggs
- 2 tbsp. minced red onions
- 2 tbsp. minced celery
- 2 tbsp. Sriracha mayonnaise
- Crumbled blue cheese, used as garnish
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tbsp. dry mustard
- 4 tbsp. mayonnaise
- Fill a large pot with cold water.
- Place the eggs in the water.
- Bring water to a boil.
- Remove pot from stove and cover for 12 minutes.
- Remove eggs from water and peel. Refrigerate while you make the chicken salad.
- Place chicken, onion, celery and Sriracha mayo in a mixing bowl.
- Mix together well and place in the refrigerator.
- Remove eggs from the refrigerator.
- Cut each egg in half. Scoop out the cooked yolks and place them in a small mixing bowl.
- Add mayonnaise, dry mustard, Dijon mustard, salt and pepper.
- Mix together well with a whisk.
- Using a pastry bag fill each half egg with deviled filling.
- Top each deviled egg with 1/2 tbsp. of spicy chicken salad.
- Top each egg with blue cheese.