Cinnamon Apple Monkey Bread
Something sweet for Easter. Serves 8-10.
- 2 cups Boston Market Cinnamon Apples
- 1 1/2 sticks (12 tablespoons) unsalted butter, melted
- 2 16-ounce tubes refrigerated biscuit dough
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 tbsp. ground cinnamon
- Preheat to 350°.
- Melt butter on stove top or in microwave.
- Put the butter in a medium bowl. Brush a Bundt pan with some of the butter to lightly coat.
- Combine the sugar and cinnamon in a large bowl and stir together.
- Cut the biscuits into quarters.
- Working in batches of eight biscuit wedges, toss the biscuits in the melted butter, roll them in the sugar mixture to lightly coat and add them to the Bundt pan.
- Top the cinnamon coated biscuits evenly with roughly-chopped cinnamon apples.
- Place Bundt pan in the oven and cook for 35 minutes. For a crisp top bake an extra 10 minutes.
- Loosen the bread from the sides of the pan with a knife or offset spatula. Carefully invert the pan onto a serving plate, remove bread from pan and serve hot.