Terms & Conditions
THIS BOSTON MARKET CATERING REWARDS PROGRAM IS INTENDED FOR LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES (EXCEPT PUERTO RICO) WHO ARE LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES (EXCEPT PUERTO RICO).
VOID WHERE RESTRICTED OR PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- Participation in Boston Market Catering Rewards is subject to these official terms and conditions (“Terms & Conditions”), which may be modified from time to time without prior notice. By registering for and continuing to participate in Boston Market Catering Rewards, as described below, and clicking on the “Submit” button, you acknowledge that you have read, understand and accept these Terms & Conditions and agree to be contacted via email and/or by telephone at the address and number you provide. The Terms & Conditions describe how you can accumulate points and use them to receive Boston Market Gift Cards (“Rewards” or a “Reward”).
- Boston Market reserves the right to modify these Terms & Conditions at any time during the Boston Market Catering Rewards Program, so it is important for you to check the Terms & Conditions periodically. A notice of revised Terms & Conditions will be posted at www.bostonmarket.com/catering/rewards/ (the “Site”) and/or an e-mail of the modifications may be sent to you. Continued participation in Boston Market Catering Rewards is considered acceptance of the modified Terms & Conditions in effect at the time.
- Boston Market Catering Rewards is open to legal U.S. residents. Boston Market Corporation (“sponsor” or “Boston Market”), its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotional agencies and their respective employees, officers, directors, agents, and representatives (collectively, “sponsor and its agents”) are not eligible.
REGISTRATION FOR BOSTON MARKET CATERING REWARDS
- Access the Site and enroll in the program. In order to enroll and for your registration in the program to be valid, participants (“registered participants”) must enroll in the Boston Market Catering Rewards Program.
- If Boston Market determines that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth above, a Member Account (your “Account”) will be established in your name that will track how many points you earn throughout the Rewards Period.
- Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, garbled or misdirected Registration Forms, malfunctions of electronic equipment, computer hardware or software, or for any other technical problems related to online programs. Once you submit a Registration Form, it becomes the property of sponsor and will not be returned.
During the Rewards Period, you can earn points three different ways.
- Whenever you place a catering order through Boston Market’s Catering Sales Desk (toll free 1-866-977-9090) (the “Hotline”), you will receive 10 points for every $1 spent (excluding delivery charge, rental fee, service fee, misc. fee and tax).
- Whenever you place a catering order online at order.bostonmarket.com, you will receive 30 points for every $1 spent (excluding delivery charge, rental fee, service fee, misc. fee and tax).
- Whenever an eligible customer places a catering order through the Hotline for the first time (the “referred customer”) and provides your name, you will receive 10,000 points. The referred customer must not have been a prior Boston Market catering customer and must place a complete order and receive the order from Boston Market for points to be earned. To earn points through this method, no purchase is required by the registered participant.
Note that points will only be earned as provided in this section. Points will be earned once the orders are complete. No points will be earned for orders subsequently cancelled.
- Boston Market will send each registered participant a Reward each time the registered participant earns the number of points necessary for the associated Reward. Go to www.bostonmarket.com/catering/rewards/ and follow the links for a description of the available Rewards and the number of points needed to obtain a specific Reward. Rewards are subject to the Terms & Conditions provided in each Reward description and included with the Reward. Rewards may be offered in limited quantities or for a limited duration, are subject to change and are subject to availability.
- Boston Market Catering Rewards points have no cash, monetary or other value, cannot be converted into any other currency and cannot be applied toward any obligation owed to Boston Market. Points cannot be transferred to other accounts, combined with other Boston Market accounts or earned pursuant to other reward programs. Sale or barter of Boston Market Catering Rewards points is prohibited, and any such sale or barter may result in cancelled points.
- All Rewards will be issued in the name of the registered participant and will be delivered to the address provided on the Registration Form within 30 days of the last day of the month in which the Reward was earned. Registered participants are responsible for notifying Boston Market of any address changes relating to their accounts. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of a registered participant, the registered participant will be deemed to be the person in whose name the Registration Form is submitted.
- Any and all fees and taxes arising from acceptance, use or possession of a Reward are registered participants’ sole responsibility.
TRACKING YOUR ACCOUNT
- Boston Market will send registered participants a points summary each month that will provide the number of points that have been earned and that have not been used toward Rewards.
- If at any time you believe that the number of points in your account is incorrect, please contact Boston Market at BMRadministrator@bost.com within 30 days of the date on the summary notification. Otherwise, all point summaries will be deemed accurate.
- If you are using a credit card that belongs to your employer, or if the charge card is not your personal card, you must confirm with that employer or the person or entity responsible for paying for the charge that you are eligible to receive rewards personally for use of that card. Individuals prohibited from doing so by their employer’s policies, or who do not have the permission of the card owner to do so, are not eligible to participate in our Rewards Program.
- Boston Market reserves the right to terminate Boston Market Catering Rewards, or to change the Boston Market Catering Rewards in any manner, in whole or in part, including without limitation, changing the Terms & Conditions, number of points required to attain Rewards, at any time, without notice, even though changes may affect the value of points already accumulated. If the program is terminated, you will have 60 days from the termination date to redeem all Points earned, after which date all Points will be forfeited. Sponsor and its agents shall not be liable to you or any third party for any change or termination of Boston Market Catering Rewards.
- In the event Boston Market Catering Rewards experiences a computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause beyond the control of sponsor, which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of Boston Market Catering Rewards, sponsor reserves the right at any time and in its sole discretion to terminate Boston Market Catering Rewards, to disqualify any individual who may be responsible, and/or to pursue other legal remedies available under the law.
- Any interpretations, questions or disputes regarding Boston Market Catering Rewards shall be resolved solely by Boston Market, which is the judge of Boston Market Catering Rewards, and whose decisions shall be final and binding on all matters relating to Boston Market Catering Rewards.
- Boston Market Catering Rewards is governed by the laws of the State of Colorado and all claims must be resolved in the federal and state courts of Jefferson County, Colorado.
- Enrollment rewards, such as bonus points, are awarded once per participant. If a participant opts out, then re-enrolls again, under the same or a different email address, he or she would not be eligible for enrollment rewards. Any participant found to be manipulating the enrollment system, or the awards system, is subject to having points deducted or disallowed. Boston Market reserves the right to change or amend the rewards program at any time.
All questions regarding Boston Market Catering Rewards should be addressed to BMRadministrator@bost.com.
Boston Market Corporation, 14103 Denver West Parkway, Golden, Colorado 80401.
© 2015 Boston Market Corporation. Printed in U.S.A. All rights reserved.